Saturday 21 July 2012

A new start.

Great, I'm back to blog again.

Never knew why but I'm in a need to rant out recently. I've been stressing out, i guess pimples are one of the signs... Down with flu and slight fever as well. Praying hard that I'll get better soon because of the busy schedule this coming week. I have absolutely NO time to waste but.... yknow... sadly procrastination is one of my forte. 

Year 2012 is pretty much an awesome year for me. FOR NOW. Hopefully it would stay this way. So i managed to visit Japan with my friends. (WHAT ARE THE ODDS? Damn i must had done loads of charitable stuffs in my previous life. T^T) Okay too exaggerating but I still can't believe that it actually happened lol. 

What else? Oh yes I managed to get in my desired course in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. So apparently in Year 2 onwards, I can start telling people "Trust me, I'm an engineer or Trust me, I'm an architect." So which? I think I'll leave it to time and God to decide. 

I've made many new friends too, be it Gwen and Josey whom i went to Japan with, those Japanese students or my new polytechnic friends, I love them all! Quarrels are inevitable but things always end up well, that's the important part right? Anyway I've lost someone who was important to me, it was a waste but it was for the best. I just hope that he'll change for the better, maybe for his studies etc. and stop drinking so much. 

Right now I'm thinking, thinking about what I am actually wanting in my life. Life is like a labyrinth, I feel so lost sometimes.... I need help, I need motivation and I need role models. I found out about "The secret" which will teach and allow me to achieve anything I desire through the Law of Attraction. Let's hope it will help me. *Crosses fingers*  

I'll be back to post, maybe about the Japan trip or any other nonsense. :)
Here's a potato for you. A gift for reading this post hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment