Sunday 22 July 2012

Japan trip.

On 04/12/2011, 01:58am , I posted on this very blog that I'll definitely visit Japan one day. 

Well it came true on 05/04/2012. :)
I've never thought that I'll be able to visit Japan at the age of 17+ with my friends. Never. It was awesome! I've got to thanks Gwen and Josey for this opportunity. 

It all leads back to year 2011. I was introduced to a job that requires me to bring Japanese students around Singapore and that was how I met Gwen too. We just clicked and ended up with the plan of visiting Japan with Josey.

Got our tickets from JTB agency at around February. Waiting for April wasn't that long though, I guess I was so busy with work. Stepping off the plane in Japan... that feeling was indescribable and unbelievable. Just a few hours ago, I was still at my home country and BAM, I'm at Japan right now. I bet Gwen and Josey didn't know how freaking excited i was. -__- I felt like a Japan idiot next to them trolololol.

Narita Airport.

Took a long bus ride from Narita Airport to our hotel at Shinjuku. Sat next to this stranger and we ended up talking to each other. Found out that he's from Singapore too wtf. He's a pilot and he was going to meet his wife at the hotel for their vacation. *WHY SO GOOD LIFE* *suck thumb* 

A park near our hotel.
Dragging our luggage to the hotel from the bus stop was no joke. It was super chilly but I'm in love with the weather. Wasn't allowed to check in first because we reached too early, so we left our luggage there and went to explore hehe. I won't be exact on what stuffs we did for each day, I'll just be blogging on whatever that I can remember.


Buying our Suica Card.



): I miss those superb sushi.
    


Keisuke and Masaya
  

Taking purikura (Neoprints)

We watched the movie "Bokura Ga Ita" with Keisuke, Masaya and Hiroki. Look at Josey's beanie~!!  





Gwen, Masaya, Hiroki, Keisuke
Look @ masaya's face!!
April's perfect for Sakura viewing.



Awesome food that you'll never find in Singapore's convenience store
All the shop assistants are either super kirei, kawaii or ikemen. NO LIES.
          

Shrine.



Colourful Josey.




Failed jump shot 






Lady boss in action.
Okonomiyaki!!


Don't ask me.

Alright I'll stop here for now. More up soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment