Wednesday 25 July 2012

Japan trip. 02

As promised.

Went to Fuji Q amusement park which is near the base of Mount Fuji. Woke up super early to catch the bus . *Yawn. Bus ride was long but the scenery was ultra nice. Saw mount Fuji!!  T^T


We wanted to take Fujiyama but it was closed due to some issues. ): ええじゃないか and Takabisha were so awesome. I wanna take them again.. 


Had our lunch beside the pool area, spammed the merry go round rides and bused to somewhere to meet Gwen's friend, Takahiro. WE WALKED UP A HILL FOR LIKE AN HOUR OR MORE TO A SHRINE AND IT WAS CLOSED BY THE TIME WE REACHED THERE. #badluck 




Mount Fuji.





Fuji-Q .

*
Super long stretch of road to the shrine.



Lol lawson, grab all the food!!

I'll go back to this shrine if it's possible. ):

Sorry people, I'm super busy with school work recently. I'll be staying in loft ( something like a hostel) till this coming Saturday so I wouldn't have enough time to write a longer post. I'll try to update again soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment