Monday 8 October 2012

Keimei Highschool.

Gwen asked if I could take over her for hosting as she had to study. I agreed since I was free. Met the students from Keimei Highschool at Regent hotel. Yay x 10 because my group was great! 3 girls and 3 guys, just right. (; This school gave us a 20 bucks allowance too.

This school had this troublesome thing whereby I'll need to bring them to the selected checkpoints and there will be teachers marking their attendance. I had to bring them to Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple and Tian Hock Keng temple before they can go shopping.. All of us almost died looking for the temple under the scorching sun wtf. I felt so bad because I didn't know where it was. Finally managed to find it after asking countless of passerby.
 -_- 

They shopped around Chinatown for souvenirs and we went back to orchard for more shopping. They got quite a few stuffs from forever 21, especially the guys LOL. I managed to send them back to the hotel by 4pm and took photos with them! Pardon my same face pose for every shots. :p

My group!









Short post for now. I'll update more next time! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You could try using a map sometime if you own a smartphone. But then again, not all of us can own one. Another way of knowing how to get there (other than asking people for directions) is to use landmarks or buildings to deduct where you are. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15125287 It could prove useful in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete