Monday 15 October 2012

New semester

Wavy hair after tying my hair up in a bun.


School is starting in 8 hours time but I'm still wide awake and fidgeting around on my bed while typing this. Bet I'll end up late like always. It'll be a new start, I'm sure it'll be great. (: I will be taking up extra lessons so school would end at 8pm for me. Another reason for having monday blues... :/ 

Oh and I spent my Saturday with josey at Gwen's crib. Josey is still so skinny despite working at a restaurant. I remembered gaining weight after working at a Japanese restaurant.. because the chef gave us the sushi etc at the end of the day. -__- Right, we watched 'The devil' and 'Hello stranger'. 'Hello stranger' is a Thai comedy-romance movie. It's so hilarious!!! Couldn't stop laughing hahahaha. If only such relationship would happen in reality, which I doubt so.. Le sigh Played a card game that Gwen taught us, pretty fun though. I should teach it to my poly mates in future. ^^ 

Was listening to some country songs while I was typing this and now I'm getting sleepy... Shall take a quick shower and head to bed. I'm well prepared for tomorrow!! Give me a good and funny lecturer please!! *Cross fingers.*

PEACE.

Don't mind that hideous fringe.

Ultra yummy meal from Ikea. ^^

Are you hungry after seeing the chicken wings and meatball? BECAUSE I AM. damnn, I will definitely make myself free for a trip down to Ikea again. 

Goodnight guys. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment