Thursday 24 January 2013

Back, once again.


Things aren't going smoothly for me recently. Freaking ulcer is one small example. Or maybe I should blame on my period. Bloody hell... (Pun intended)

Exams are coming and I'm not prepared at all. Especially for Maths.. Oh shit you differentiation and integration. ): Almost flunked one of my module which i thought i did well in.  

Matters at home are getting worse as well... but I'm not going to talk much about it. I swear I need a getaway soon. Maybe this one month in China would be great.. I need a breather. 

I doubt that I still have any readers though but still, sorry for not posting for awhile. I've no good excuses for this. Anyway, do follow me on Instagram, my username is 'gracehuangyy'. Prolly much more updates there.

I'll be off to tackle that differentiation bitch. Be back for more. (:



ps, don't you worry child, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you.  


---

No comments:

Post a Comment