Friday 25 January 2013

Work work work and more work.


Was retarded last night and set my alarm at 5 p.m instead of a.m..... Woke up late and missed my maths quiz so I had to make a trip down to the polyclinic for a medical certificate. 

Lost the privilege of having cheaper consultation fees because I'm already 18. Booo ): 
Late for lesson in the afternoon because the queue at the clinic was crazy. I waited for an hour and a half to have a 2 minutes talk with the doc. 

Green transport module is driving me nuts. I don't get parts of it but I'm afraid of asking questions because my lecturer is a "No-Don't-Ask-Me-Stupid-Questions." kind of guy and... yknow, I'm a "Always-Ask-Stupid-Questions" kind of student. -___- 

Gonna use my googling skills to save my ass. Google is my savior!! Got to start on my burden autocad project too.. Goodluck to me guys!!!! 

And happy belated birthday again Weijie! Sweet 18th but please be more mature HAHA and stay awesome. (;

---


I've been listening to songs that include KJ. I love his unique voice and the guy in this music video is totally my type of guy. Not even kidding.

聴きたいな。
知りたいな。


No comments:

Post a Comment