Thursday 31 January 2013

Rest In Peace.


My sincere condolence to the family members of Donoven and Nigel Yap who passed away in a fatal accident involving a cement truck. 

Losing BOTH their dearly beloved children must be tormenting. Hopefully the parents would be able to get pass this situation and heal soon. 

Alright. Anyway a good piece of news for me!! My friends from Nagoya, Yuma and Yuiki would be coming over to Singapore today!!  Yuma told me that they would be free on weekends and asked if I could meet. Exams are coming up so I guess I'll have to rush my work so I could meet them up. 

It's 11.30a.m now and I'll have to leave for school soon. Last lesson for Comiss!!! *Pops champagne* I'll miss my lecturer though. She's awesome and I'm actually planning to give my Totoro pin badge from Japan to her since she's a fan of Totoro. (:

Bye guys! Short update today because I'm going to be late!! 


Strong willed.

No comments:

Post a Comment