Saturday 25 August 2012

I'm officially lifeless.


I woke up at 4pm today. Whuuuuuuttt. Slept at around 6am last night because I wasn't sleepy at all. My body clock is so screwed . Couldn't make it to the 夏祭り that is at Changi Japanese Primary School as it starts at 5pm. I'll have to wait for the next year event. I will definitely make it for the Waseda High School's school festival though. It looks so fun, I'll whack myself if I missed it again. -_- 

Today is Saturday but I've no idea on what I can do. No plans for tomorrow as well. Desperately looking for a part time job in September. So on the 27th, I've the Azuchi job. On 1st to 4th November, I'll be working at Comex 2012 IT Fair. This time I would be promoting laptops, so... look for me if you're getting a new laptop. Hehe. 

My poor stomach is grumbling now. Maybe I should fry an egg and cook a packet of instant noodle. So unhealthy but I'm too lazy to get my ass out of the house. I've lazy genes. ): 

Wait, I should wash my wash first. Those nasty pimples on my forehead are getting on my nerves. Ever since I came back from Japan, tiny red pimples have been appearing. What's wrong. ): I miss my flawless forehead. I've placed my bets on "Ginvera's green tea complete cleanser and Hada Labo's product". Hopefully my skin will get better. 

I've been trying to lighten my leg's skin colour. Due to having sports as my Co-curricular Activity for 7 freaking years, my legs are super tan compared to my face and upper thighs. Yuckkkkks. Please be whiter soon. ): I've always wondered why I'm still so chubby now even after doing sports for so many years. I think it's just that.. the amount of food that I eat is too damn high. Food, WHY YOU NO LEAVE ME ALONE.

Filters just make us look so much better. lol. 

Gonna crawl back to my bed and read "Coraline" again. I like the story plot. And maybe the movie after that. :') Memories, that book was used for my literature lessons few years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment