Friday 24 August 2012

School break

Screwed up my test yesterday. ): What I'm afraid is that I'll have to retake the module.. Sigh, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

Dad was being to kind to me. He asked how was the paper when I reached home and I told him that I couldn't do it at all. He said nothing about it and just asked if I had eaten. That is a question that he'll never fail to ask every single time when I'm back at home. (;
He came into my room and told me that it's alright to do badly for this time but just do my best for the next time and not to be too upset over it. He's a great dad, it is just so hard to show my love to him. We don't talk much but I swear I'll change this. 

Sometimes I seriously wonder why I'm just not naturally talented like some other kids. I've to study hard in order to achieve just average grades. People say that everyone has a hidden talent but I doubt I have any. Learning language is goddamn hard for me , I'm still trying my best to get better at Japanese. I might be signing up for classes again soon... I always wanted to play a musical instrument. Tried to self learn guitar with youtube and failed terribly. My poor guitar is now resting in the storeroom. I guess I'll never be Jill of all trades but I want to make my parents proud so badly.... (T^T) Suck it up Grace!! !



I shall stop being so depressed. So recently all I've been doing was watching "Running Man", 9gaging, twittering and online shoppng. Don't judge my life. LOL. Oh wait maybe I have a talent for wasting my time. *Claps* Sigh, the only productive thing that I had done during the study week was packing my room. I  vacuumed my whole room and dumped so many useless junks. Never knew I had so much space wasted for em! My room is so much cleaner now, except for the study table. I can't be bothered to touch it, I can't keep it neat for nuts!

It's 6:20 pm now, I'm lying on my bed and browsing through the polyvore website. Check it out girls, it's a great website to get some inspiration for fashion. I re-read the Japan fashion magazine and mode style is currently trending now. Shall start buying more mode apparels. I wonder when I will stop spending money on clothings, I should invest in food instead but whyyyyy do I have such low metabolism rate. Fml.

School break, we have met again. *grins.


No comments:

Post a Comment