Wednesday 29 August 2012

Itabashi Yutoku High School.


27th August was awesome! I had Azuchi job on that day. Meeting time was around 12:30pm at Takashimaya.

Met Gwen at the bus stop and took the bus to town. I was rushing and left my my ipod touch at home. ): Was so upset about it because I won't be able to take more pictures with the students and listen to my music later on. Gwen was kind and lent me her ipod classic. I'm the kind that would die without listening to music during long bus rides hehe. We headed down to Coco Ichibanya @ 313 somerset to have her first meal. I think she ordered the fried squid curry rice and level 3 for spiciness. It was so spicy but she said she'll order level 4 the next time wts. *Salute. She gave me the vanilla scoop ice cream, it was nice but it's a lil too creamy though. 

Coco Ichibanya! Try it out.

Strolled to Takashimya as we were still early. Gwen bought the Japanese manga "Space brother/ 宇宙兄弟" from Kinokuniya. It was adapted into a live action film. I saw the trailer for it when I watched a movie at Japan earlier this year. It seems pretty nice.. I wonder if it will premier over here in Singapore. If it does, I'll definitely catch it!

Mutta Nanba and Hibito Nanba.

Live action movie portrayed by Oguri Shun and  Okada Masaki.
Both Oguri Shun and Okada Masaki in a movie, how can we miss this!!? 

Waited with the rest of the guides till 1pm when the in-charge finally called. Met up with the students from Itabashi Yutoku High School from Tokyo. My group was great, everyone was super active and friendly. We ended up going to Bugis as the girls wanted to shop. Everyone was looking at them because they were in their Japanese uniforms hahaha. The girls didn't buy much though and I found out that Momoko was Juria Nakagawa's fan too.  *.* !!!!

I love her hair!!

Juria's signature pose.

Look at the super awesome stockings.

Tempted to dye my hair lilac. LOL

Juria is currently working at Avantgarde located at Harajuku. I want to meet her one day. She's only 17 and she is already a fashion icon over there. Sigh SINGAPORE Y U SO BORING?!

We went to take purikura (neoprints) after shopping. All of us did the Juria's signature pose including Yutaro hahaha. I wanted to post the purikura up here but it's too tiny. ): It was raining heavily when we decided to visit Chinatown. Luckily it was only drizzling when we reached there. ^0^ They bought "I love Sg tees" and magnets as Omiyages. We didn't have enough time to shop as we need to be at Orchard by 4:45pm and they wanted to try out the famous Snow dessert. Ordered Peanut, passion fruit and Mango with strawberry. Peanut was the best, it was finished way before the other 2. LOL.

It was already 4:30pm by the time we left Chinatown for Orchard. Took the double decker bus and they were so awed by it. Seriously a cute bunch, they even took photos of the bus after we alighted. Speed walked down to DFS building, reached there at around 5:05pm. Late but surprisingly the Sensei wasn't angry at all. Took pictures with the students and they left for their own free time. They'll be visiting Universal Studio the following day. So envious of them, I want to go there again!! I kind of missed them already. T^T.

Yutaro, Nozomi, Momoko, Fumika, Yuka, Me and Yuna.

Went to Isetan with the other guides as Isetan is having some Japanese food fair again. Gwen bought a fishcake there. Everything looked so delicious but the price was a turn-off. Trololololol. Accompanied them to Watami restuarant for awhile before I went off to meet Chingyee at Yewtee. She was studying for her POA test that's coming soon. Hope that she'll score well for it. Bumped into some juniors who were mugging as well. Am I the only lazy person here? -___- Oh and I saw Keith and Crispian too, wasn't expecting that. Met up with Adrian for dinner and just slumped over on my bed once I reached home. 

I'll end here for now, my back is aching like hell. I'll need to improve my bad posture. 

Thanks for reading guys. (: 


Ps, Just finished watching Running Man episode 74. So happy for Gary, he won an Europe trip for himself. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment