Saturday 1 September 2012

IT show COMEX


Short update.

2nd day of IT show Comex ended!! 

Okay I'll just have to survive for another 2 days. I managed to sell 4 laptops for the first day and 5 laptops for the second day. Not bad for the first time. One customer bought the most expensive touch screen computer from me and won the first prize for the lucky draw. He came back to shake my hands hahahaha. 

Working during IT fair is taking its toll on my body. My whole body is always aching like mad when i'm at home. ): One great thing about IT fair is that time passes super fast and you'll get to meet more friends. My colleagues are all super friendly, no quarrels between us at all. 

And did I mention that I took a photo with Nat Ho???! * Squeals. He look so much better looking in real life. I'm waiting for my colleague to send me the photo so I can post it up on twitter or the blog. He looks great with blonde hair. (:

Sorry guys, I'll be updating soon again. I'm dead tired, my eyes are half closed while i'm typing this. Hopefully the sales will be better tomorrow. Praying hard! 

Goodnight guys. XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment