Thursday 13 September 2012

Malena Watrous - If you follow me.

Sup.







Finally settled the bill for all the items that were stuck in the shopping cart for weeks. Now I'll just have to wait for the items to arrive. Hopefully it will arrive before school starts! 

Went back to school on Wednesday for this architecture workshop that I signed up for a few weeks back. Dragging myself up was such a chore. As usual, it took me about an hour to reach   Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I was wondering why was there so many Caucasians in school and it turns out that they were invited to give the talk for the workshop. 

Felt so bad but that I wasn't really paying my full attention after our lunch break. All I was thinking was those delicious cream puffs I had earlier on. *.* I did learned about how some poorer countries actually built buildings using newspaper, plastic bottles and car tires. This really fascinated me and at the same time, it made me think about how lucky I am right now. Sigh, when will I truly learn to appreciate everything. 

We saw Hirzi from MunahHirzi in school! Ingyin and Shahreen went crazy hahaha. Asked for snapshots with him and he agreed immediately. 

I looked as if I weigh 100kg over here. >:(
Hirzi is really friendly though! (:

Went to cck library to loan some novels. Browsed thru' the friction section and grabbd 4 novels. I am already done with half of 1 novel, 'If you follow me by Malena Watrous'. Pretty awesome book, I'm hooked to it. Might be able to finish it tonight, I'm hungry for the ending. 

I love this!
 Might talk more about this next time.

I wonder how are you doing now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment