Saturday 8 September 2012

Let me go.


Hanged out with the awesome kids from my secondary school! Caught 'ParaNorman' with Yimei, Arnold, Wairen and Tingfong. Movie was supposed to start at 3:50pm at Plaza Sing but I had something on so I reached at around 4:15pm. It was a short movie.. I pretty much missed almost half of it. ): Okay.... we should have watched Imperfect instead. ParaNorman wasn't that bad but it was kind of too kiddy for 18 years old kids like us. :/ The theatre was packed with primary school kids ahaha. 

Maybe a 3/5 for it.

Had this impromptu decision to visit the Harry Potter exhibition that's going on at the art science museum located at Marina Bay Sands. Paid 20 bucks to get our ass in and ... it wasn't that bad. Just that the exhibition is a little small and it only took us around 15 minutes to finish exploring. Arnold was complaining that it wasn't worth the 20 bucks to Tingfong lolololol. Wanted to get the Harry Potter Jelly Beans but didn't as I'll just puke everything out anyway. Tried it before, it really tasted so horrible. T^T 

Still ongoing till 30th September! 

Decided to have our dinner at Aston, waiting time for seats and our food was quite long but it's worth it. Yummz ordered chargrilled chicken. Now I'm craving for Aston again, I wanna try their fish next time! Arnold and Wairen took the bus home while me, tf and yimei strolled to the bus stop. It's nice to talk to them casually again and I was laughing at them while they were talking about their poly friends. Why my poly life isn't that happening compared to theirs. >:(  

Was a good friend and accompanied Yimei home. Hehe I'm happy for her! Hopefully her new relationship would go on smoothly. :') Reached home. showered and snuggled on my bed. I had to reach City Hall at 9am on the following day for azuchi job and I didn't want the students to freak out over my zombie face due to the lack of rest. All the walking totally drained me out. 


Durian!!!!

I'll come here with my future boy.




Andy Warhol & Harry Potter the exhibittion.


Better than any limo.

Beloved yimei.


Arnold & gaint Wairen.

Giraffe and Frog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stop here for today, I'll continue on with how my azuchi job went! I loved that day!! Would actually continue on if there isn't any work for tomorrow. Morning shift again, yawn. 

Why I so photogenic );

Song for today;

Let me go. 



 You love me but you don't know who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment