Wednesday 5 September 2012

Every movement begins with a first step.


I managed to survive 4 days of full shift work at Comex IT fair! So I sold a total of 21 laptops and desktops. I'm still pretty clueless on how they'll pay for the commission... I gonna be satisfied as long as it will be more than my previous pay. 

The thing about working for It fair is that I'll achieve slight knowledge on dealing with many different types of customers. It's just 4 short days but I can tell you that.... I've met many kinds of customers. Be it friendly, scary, unreasonable, greedy or perverts customers. LOL & I'm pretty lucky that my 2 boss were great! They didn't get angry at the amount of questions that I bombed them with. I'll definitely go back to help them next time. 

Oh oh oh and I took a picture with Nat Ho !! The girls asked him for a photo with us and he agreed. He looks great with blonde hair! 


Look at how happy I was. LOL

Chilled and ate McFlurry with my colleagues after the last day of work. Pretty much added everyone on facebook! Cabbed back with Zona, Marcus and Yan Hao. Zona met up with her boyfriend and the rest of us had Mac for supper. 

Was too tired to get off my bed the following day. Received a call from Fiona after I woke up. She told me that Ngee Ann needs more people for the Green competition Event for the next day and asked if I'll be able to help out. I agreed since I had nothing on. Practically spent the rest of my day on my bed watching running man hehe. I think I'll gain weight during this holiday. *sulk. 

I only managed to fall asleep at around 5am and had to wake up at 6.30am because I've to be at Ngee Ann by 8am. Changed into the Green shirt that was provided and helped out with the event. Unity secondary school participated too! 


All the students working on their models.


Few of the cardboard models.





The event ended smoothly, had a mini buffet with the students hehe. I miss my secondary school after looking at them. I didn't visit my sec school during teacher's day, wished I did. I really miss Mr Tsia, hope he is doing well! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Caught "Step Up Revolution" 

Step Up Revolution

Caught this movie with Fiona, Vincent and Weechong at Jcube. Packed with awesome dance moves but the story plot isn't that thrilling. I'll still rate it a 4/5! 

Might be watching another movie with Yimei, Tingfong, Wairen and Johnathan tomorrow. Shall pass Yimei her present, I've owed her long enough. Planning to ice skate too! It'll be my first time. Roller blading is fine for me but I'm not too sure about ice skating. :/ All I want is to laugh at Yimei when she falls. *Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been replaying this song over and over again. I really really like Hinder's songs.


Without you. 

I'm getting the hang of blogging more. I shall do my best to maintain it!


No comments:

Post a Comment