Wednesday 26 September 2012

Waseda Shibuya Senior High School Festival


Attended Waseda High School 22nd 学園祭/school festival for the first time. Squeezing up the bus to the school is crazy. LOL nearly lost my life hahaha. Saw many people with bright neon hair color!! Toured around the school with Ching Yee, Gwen and her friends. Queued for an hour for the haunted house but it was definitely worth it!! The students were dressed up as dead characters from the edo period and they literally chased and crawled towards us. -__-

There were many other nice activities by the other classes too. Like a cafe, a short funny film about hana yori dango by them, making slime and informations about different club activities etc. Had my lunch over there and tried their awesome pudding. Fattening, too fattening. T.T

Waseda high is pretty small but I really liked the structure of it. They have cute uniforms too! I'll visit again next year if I've the time. Oh & I've yet to send miss sato a mail regarding the lunch partner with the exchange students. I've been dragging it because I'm so damn lazy to log into my school email. *cries. Okay I swear I'll do it by tomorrow.

 I shall upload some photos to roughly show what the festival is about. Anyone can join next year! It is absolutely free. :)


Waseda High School.

Time warp was their theme for this year.

The small booklet given to us.

Waseda was packed with people during noon.

Curry, yumm.

The curry was nice!

He is a guy wearing a maid costume and a wig. I'm amused. LOL

He danced at the ground floor and asked people to visit his otaku club.
I'm really curious about his looks. Remove the mask!!!!


This guy didn't colour his leg white too
and he was wearing short pants. LOL

She isn't this scary in real life hahaha.

Chingyee (:

3v3 Basketball game.


This decoration was too cute!!

Waseda's students!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm so tired from working almost every single day. Just worked at the library yesterday. I found out that we can actually exchange the receipts from borrowing books for cute bookmarks! Anyway my job was to ask people to jolt down their memories in Singapore and I'll give a box of color pencils to them. Hahaha this bribery worked on most kids. Work ended early at 4pm. Was supposed to meet Jian Ming but he had to work in the end. Next time then!! 

Woke up late today and felt so upset about it. Now I've only 2 more hours before my work starts.. sigh shall be a nerd and read my novel. The books are due by 13th october. ): I'll need to make a trip down to the library to extend the days if I couldn't finish the books. Troublesome. x.x


The free colour pencils.



Cutie bookmarks.


xoxo.


1 comment: