Monday 10 September 2012

Higash Tsukushi High School.


Wot

I'm surprised that I'm up so early today! Woke up at 8am by myself. I just did a full shift job yesterday and was totally energy drained!! Wanted to sleep more but some renovation is ongoing now. I'll just take a nap later on, not planning to go anywhere today. It will just be me and my lovely bed.

Yuki, Maki, Megumi, Yukari & Momoka. 

I had a girl group on 7th September for my azuchi job. They're all from Higashi Tsukushi High School located in Fukuoka. I miss Fukuoka and the friendly hotel staffs hahaha. I remembered one staff chasing after Gwen to pass her a cute pen as a souvenir because Gwen gave them some snacks from Singapore. It's the place where I first met Iori too ahahaha. Walked around 'Canal City' and had a tea break with him. Okay back to azuchi. 

I'm ultra lucky with my groups recently, all of them were so hyper and crazy! Really fun spending my time with them. ^0^ Asked them for their names and we headed to Chinatown so that they could get souvenirs from there. The photographer was following us around snapping shots. She left us when she reached Chinatown and went shopping LOL.

The girls got hungry so we went to eat chicken rice. It's always so funny that the hawker seller would always double check if I'm really ordering 5-6 plates of chicken rice and I wished that I can reply with " Yes uncle I'm fat and I'm really hungry now so could you please quickly prepare all of them for me." Hahahaha ok maybe next time. 

The girls wanted to try some coconut juice but they didn't in the end. ): Sho sad because I wanted to drink too. They ended up getting Slurpee from 7 eleven. I'm surprised at why there isn't Slurpee at Japan's 7 elevens. WHY? They have ultra tasty Krusher at KFC and so many other nice food and beverage. Weird but now, I will love you more Slurpee.

Look at Yuki hahaha


Took the bus down to Orchard and walked around Cine, we didn't stayed long at town and left for Bugis after awhile.  Purikura took so looooong because 3 friendly Singaporean girls started talking about Johnny Boys to a few of the girls. They even exchanged line and facebook hahaha. The girls only had half an hour to shop around Bugis Street. For the first time, I'm back to the ending point with the students on time. Usually I'm always the last.

Took many pictures with them!! They're all really hilarious because they kept making fun of Maki and TakaAki from another group. A student from Gwen's group came up to me and talked to me in Mandarin. Wow I'm impressed! Turns out that he stayed at Shanghai for 4 years when he was a kid. The girls passed me a bag with key chains, sweets and a kitty spectacle awww so sweet of them!! They told me to accompany them to Universal Studios the following day but I couldn't make it. I'm sorry girls. );

Gwen's student. The guy on the left reminds me of
 Masaya. lol. TakaAki on the right.
Went home straight after the students all left for Marina Bay Sands. I love my purikura collections!! They're all kept in a nice little box. I've a big box of stuffs from all the students I had met before too. ;) I've got to go Japan again and meet them up! Saving up now hehe.

All the stuff that Yuki got in Singapore.
She sent me this pic thru  LINE!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment