Sunday 30 September 2012

So pissed.


Okay. I officially hate the blogger app now. IT CRASHED and it didn't save my draft post. FML. Now I'm feeling so pissed that I wanna wrench a banana into half, throw it around and stomp on it wtf. I spent like an hour typing it out... Damn it. I hate you blogger app. T^T 
>:((((((((((((((((.

Sigh now I'm lazy to type out everything again. *stabs self* Okay... So I talked about my failed attempts at saving cash and being thrifty. I've a long list of items in my online shopping cart again. Tried my very best to remove a few but NO, I want them all. *stabs self again.* Kept trying to console myself by reminding that the end of the month is reaching.... it means my pay day is coming!!! I have been working almost everyday, not that I'm a workaholic but I'll rather work than to waste my time at home. I'll definitely end up watching 'running man' or some random movie. Not a good choice, I won't get cash for that and I'll gain weight for sure.

Sales for yesterday wasn't that bad, it improved. Cynthia came down to bring more stocks for the booth. 2 supervisor came to her and complained to her about my attire. -_- wot. They said jeans are not allowed and I've to wear those office work pants. Luckily Cynthia was understanding hehe. Work is ending soon though, school is starting on the 15th. I miss my mates!! I miss travelling to school too lol but I bet I'll start complaining again once school starts.

Half an hour more before I'll leave for work. Shall prepare now. Maybe I'll take a cold shower, the heat is unbearable now. Singapore Y U forever so warm zzzz.
But I'll still love you because you're tiny like me Hahahaha.


Really cute monkey umbrellas!

Unique wooden Iphone casing.



xoxo


2 comments: