Saturday 22 September 2012

Prawning!


Went prawning with my course mates! Headed down to Ngee Ann before that for my placement test. Miss sato asked me to be lunch mates with the Japanese exchange students that will be coming this November. I'll need to check my timetable first though. Hopefully those students would be nice to interact with!

Met my course mates at bishan, lunched and bus-ed down to the prawning place. Embarrassed to say this but it was my first time prawning hahaha. Shared the rod with Fiona and we caught 3 prawns in total. LOL omg we sucked at prawning. The others did a good job though!! We managed to catch 2 prawns in the last hour after exchanging our rod with shahid and Shahreen. :p

Cooked the prawns that we all caught at Gerald's house. Those prawns were fat and looked juicy but it didn't taste as good as I expected.. Maybe there wasn't any sauce to go with it. Thanks again to Gerald for allowing 9 peeps to invade his house and the guys for cooking haha. It was an awesome day spend with them, hopefully another outing like this would be organized again. ;)

What kind of breed is this dog? :0

Just realized I have another similar photo like this haha.

Look at it's snout. *.*

Potato fiona hehe.

Snapshot of this glorious moment. Lollll

Reminds me of the olden days.





Off to work again! More sales pleaseee.

No comments:

Post a Comment