Friday 14 September 2012

Japan's fashion.



Check this out! @WWW.TOKYOFACES.COM




I really like her over-sized outer jacket. Bet it'll look like a coat if I'm the one wearing it hahaha. I've been trying to get more fashion inspiration from online. This is a pretty nice coordination. I think it'll look better if she had long wavy hair, just my opinon though. I like her colourful wrist accessories too I should find a day to ransack my cupboard to search for all my long lost accessories. ); 

Ordered a few Candy stripper pin badges. I've a plain black backpack at home, those badges would be perfect for it! Looking for more leggings too, I can only try my luck online. I can never find pretty leggings in Singapore. 

I received my results for this sem earlier this morning. Not really happy about it but I'm not going to whine about it. I'll aim to achieve better results for the next sem! Going out for a walk now, my eyes are almost dead for reading too much last night. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment