Sunday 16 September 2012

Cashless.


Grumpy mood. 

Working as a promoter at a department store is deadly. Now I know the real meaning of 'Boredom can kill'. Sales used to be so good and I'll be busy entertaining the customers and NOT checking the time once every 5 minutes. What's wrong with the economy now or is it due to the sucky location. ):

I have the same work till the end of September... I'm planning to find other interesting jobs but I really liked my boss. Sigh, I need to make a choice. I tried smuggling my novel to read during work but I was chided by a staff hahaha.

Spend half the day at work yesterday eavesdropping conversation between the other promoters. They were busy choosing numbers to buy for the lottery. I was laughing at some silly comments they made which I can't remember anymore. I wonder if I'll start buying lotteries too when I'm older. :/

I'm betting that it would be another dreary day later on. I'll be stuck in the store feeling cold and fatigued again. No wifi there too. Sigh if only I'm rich. Why am I always short of cash. I've been trying to save but it's not working at all. I'm splurging as if someone is paying for me. Self control Grace.

Oh great just reminded myself that I've yet to pay the fees for the foreign language classes that I signed up for. Nooo, everything needs money. I'm just a poor and broke teenager at this moment. I want to enjoy but I'm cashless. ):

I must make the choice of either working during October for more funds or spending the cash I've earned now for some fun. *pulls hair* どうする ( ;´Д`)

I must prepare for work now, what a shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment