Wednesday 19 September 2012

Koizora - 恋空


I'm pretty sure that September would end in a blink. School gonna start on 15th October! I miss going to school... and having lessons with the other kids haha. Received a call earlier on from Ngee Ann, was called down to Np to do a placement test for the foreign language class. ): Aww man this means that I've to leave one off day for it. 

Koizora, 恋空.

I'm planning to rewatch Koizora again during my off day. I remember how I stumbled upon Koizora years ago because I was looking for some sad romance movies to indulge on after some relationship problems. I swear it was one of the best movie I've seen. Much better than 'Bokura Ga Ita' movie adaptation.

Koizora was directed by 'Natsuki Imai' and based on first hand accounts. The main protagonists were played by Heart throbs Haruma Miura as Hiro and Yui Aragaki as Mika. *melts*. I used to be so crazy over Haruma Miura. He had blonde hair for his role in Koizora, which made him even more かっこいい hehe. Yui Aragaki is one of my few favorite japanese idols after Lena fujii. Her wide smile is very attractive, I guess Haruma Miura fell for it. They had a brief scandal 2 years after Koizora premiered. I wished it was real, they looked really cute together.


Look at her smile. *.*

I'm prepared to shed buckets of tears, Koizora's ending is so saddening. ); I shouldn't spoil the movie for you guys. Go watch it, you'll definitely like it! It's a promise. Check out the drama adaptation too!

Oh and I finally finished reading the first novel, I'll start on the second novel soon. 
Goodnight. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment