Sunday 19 August 2012

Running Man addiction


Hey guys! So so so sorry for not blogging for a period. I've lost my soul to Korean's outdoor variety show " Running Man" recently. Don't start watching it you don't want to get addicted. I learnt my lesson. ): Everyone is so hilarious hahaha but i feel so sad for Suk Jin hyung... he hardly gets any screen time. Oh well at least my  favourite guy Kwang Soo is doing quite well. 

Running Man aside, I just had my Maths examination last Wednesday. 2 major blackout during the examination, the hall just went pitch black. Students were laughing and screaming about, someone even said,  "Eh how to do question 2?" Joke. Paper wasn't that bad, I have another paper this coming Thursday which I'm super worried about.... yet I'm not dong anything about it. -_-

Met up with Tingfong at limbang after the paper. Was supposed to study... but I ended up watching Running Man again. *Stabs self* Bumped into Patricia over there! I missed her! It's been so long since we met up. Hopefully we can meet up more often just like last time. Maybe a game of chubby bunny again.:B No pictures of hideous Tingfong.


Cute doggie that we saw at limbang.


Look at it's beady eye. *.*


*Wooof Wooof*

2 yellow asians. 

Pat chin!!! 

Practically rotting at home till yesterday when buddy Chingyee asked me to accompany her to Suntec City to get her Adidas backpack. Took quite awhile before we found the store though. Her friend worked there so she was able to get the bag at a discount. Lucky her. I was still contemplating if I should get it.... but it was a no for me. I need to start saving. T^T I have been spending way too much recently... Got some beauty products from the drug store in the end though. I'm a sucker for facial mask......... *Self control* We wanted to have Aston for dinner but queue was too long so we decided to have Fish and Co instead. I had Grilled Chicken with Arctic Fish and Chingyee had Swiss Fish and Chips. Verdict... we should have went for Aston instead. Bleh.

Bangs for now.

Voldemort no.2 

Pardon my screwed up bangs.

Cute backpack, go get it!
Sg flyer.

Yosh, i should start revising for my next paper. Thinking about it makes me sleepy again..... crap. I shall go wash up to wake myself up. I'll be back guys. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment